Monday, April 28, 2008

A Royal Flush

I installed a toilet!
(How was that for a first line!?!?!?!) Yes, you read that correctly! Only 6 weeks after my uncle dismantled it for repairs (and then flew to Alice Springs the next morning) I got tired of Allan's toilet being out of commission.
'Allan's toilet?' I hear you ask - you girls know what I mean!
Anywho, back to my intro line.... Plumbing jobs we used to leave to Bill (Al's dad) who was a plumber before he was an Officer. Today I found myself thanking God for the example of Jesus that Bill lived. So before I start blubbering, I want to share a bible passage which is higlighted in the bible given to Bill by his employers when he left for training college:

"How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?" Romans 11:14

Penny

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Way to go Penny.........you go girl! Yes it is a great thing to look back on the life of another and see the difference and example they made....kinda makes me stop and think.......what am I doing with my life, am I making a difference and setting a good example to those around me? Blessings.......Kylie